Creating, Publishing and Editing a Post
Creating a Post
1. Click New > Post in the admin bar
2. Enter your title and click Use The Divi Builder
3. Click Insert Column and select your preferred format
4. Click Insert Module*, and select your preferred module
5. When the module window opens, add and customise your content. You can insert multiple modules in your post.
6. Once you have added your content, click Save & Exit
*Beginners, see our module recommendations below!
Select the Gallery module to add a series of images into your posts. This modules organises your images, and keeps your posts clutter-free.
- Click Update Gallery
- Upload your images, or select images from the media library, and Add To Gallery
- In the Design tab, you can choose to display your images in grid form or as a slider, and edit the image hue, saturation, contrast etc.
Publishing a Post
1. On the right side of the page, under the Categories section, select your location – Your posts will not appear on the page if you miss this step!
2. On the same side, scroll down and click Set Featured Image. Upload a suitable image as your post thumbnail.
3. Click Publish and you are done!
Editing a Post
1. Open your post
2. Click on Edit Post on the admin bar
3. Make the necessary changes, and publish